Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 115 : If all is lost, nothing can be lost




                Within my life, I directed myself to a point, of lost everything, to realize for myself, that nothing can be lost, just illusions. By paradox, I am fine, I was never “more” fine than now.

                If everything is lost, thus fear of lose became irrelevant and not existent, as nothing within self will remain what could be lost, as the points of desires, projections, believes.


                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear that I can lose something, or that I can lose friends, family, job, car, or stuff I use, instead of see and realize that I am here, and what I can lose are just my self definitions and projections, ideas, believes created within and as me towards this points in reality.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not realize that within losing and letting go of definitions of me, towards the points outside of me and within me, I am not losing anything, just illusions of the mind.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think that to lose something exists, instead of realize, that nothing can be lost, as everything is here.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment