Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 121 : Judgment of self makes impossible walk the point




                One specific point I was walking for quite long period of time, was intertwined within and as me almost to all aspects of my life, and at the end of everything, I realized that one dimension related to that point I was never able to forgive to myself, and that was – the judgment of myself that I accepted to participate on such actions even I saw, realized, understood that it is lie and thus self judgment that I accepted to lie to myself and deceived myself, and within this judgment, I was not able to transcend, stop, and make peace within me to this point became my worst struggle in my life, my biggest fall and my biggest deception, just because of specificity of self judgment of myself, but after all, I did.

                It is important, to stop judgment of self, important to see and realize that to judge anything is not the solution but problem. And if judgment comes, thus investigate this, forgive and let go, because judgment is deception.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not investigate each self judgment within and as me and thus remain trapped in and as mind as separated entity as energy demon of self judgment.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that judgment of self is deception of self.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to participate in and as mind as self judgments and do not stop, stand up and say – till here no further.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment