Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 117 : Fear as only one point humans live




                The fear, is the only one point humans follow. I did the same, everything I followed and lived in my life was just fear. By transcending the fears, one eventually realize that one never lived.

                The fears I let go was that which bounded me inside me to follow, to live, and to think and believe it is my life. I was even not able to see that I lived just fear, because I misplaced and misunderstood energy experiences within and as me, with many different layers of bullshits, to just cover this fear and believe that it is something else.

                It was never something else, everything was just fear.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that everything I lived within and as my life was just fear, everything else was and is or are just make up illusions as perceptions, ideas, believes that it is something else.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment