Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 108 : Males and Females – I am not good enough as women




                The perception of me, that I am not good enough as women comes from comparison of myself as male and females, as when I was just a boy the girl has been always presented to me as those ones which are better than males. Thus I started to believe, that males are those ones which are bad and girls those which are good.

                Thus I believed, that me as a male , have to make something to prove that I can be good as a woman, not seeing and realizing that time, that nothing like good female or bad male exists, as by nature, females and males are equally “ bad “ in nature of functioning as the minds.

                As the nature of the mind is generate energy and thus destroy the physical, thus in nature each male and each female are the same in meaning of destroying own body and drain life fore from it, till the end.

                But me, as a boy I always saw myself through judgment of me that I am not that good as girls are, just only because of brainwashing of society and behavioral characteristics I saw in girls and in boys.

                And this is silly, we are all the same.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to see girls and females as those ones which are good and males those which are bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to judge myself and see myself as not such good as females, and thus judge myself as bad.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that something like good exist in humans.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that me as a male have to prove to female that I can be good as females are.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that only to who I can prove anything is myself.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to see myself as that one which have to be more good, to prove that I am good person.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I have to be good person, and this good define as doing good things, in perception, that doing this good things my parents showed me makes from me good person.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment