Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 70 : Relationship – Abdication of self responsibility




                The very existence of relationship, as point of separation, exists as a point of not taking self responsibility for one’s world entirely, absolutely, within each moment here.

                Till separation exists within me, equality and oneness do not exist as me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself the separation exist as a relationships between parts of me to have the points for blaming, not taking self responsibility, excusing myself and validating why I can remain within and as my mind, separated in my own chamber of EGO and do nothing for life, for myself, and just wait and observe how things go around me, instead of standing up for myself and for my world as me and direct myself to complete what needs to be completed, as stop living in the mind and became the directive principle in my life and for life each moment I am here.



Thanks, Juraj



No comments:

Post a Comment