Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 59 : Hide in fear – Hide in illusion


                 It is possible to hide oneself in fear? Yes it is. It is possible to remain hidden in fear? Yes it is. Is fear real? No. Fear is just energy experienced during events when one became frightened because of separation from oneself and not seeing directly in such events what really happened in reality, as to experience fear or frightening one have to be in mind, in thoughts, one have to already have the platform within mind created of what can possibly frighten oneself, and thus experience of fear manifest, apparently for one experiencing fear it came very real, as one within moment do not see it is just self delusion.

                Have a look. What is real is therefore real for everybody, as reality around us, the trees, the wind, the nature, we all see it and we all can experience such events and physical impact of nature, of sun, of wind, water and so. Thus this is only what is real. What you can touch, with your hands.

                The energy experiences within ones body, can’t be touched, and not matter how real it appears to oneself experiencing such energy movements, it is simply never real, as it is only self delusion of persona experiencing such energy flows, and thus, created by thoughts, which are based on past experiences, and therefore just repeating over and over again, as that is what is already contained within mind and can’t be anything new, just past, over and over and over.

                Stop thinking, and you will became real being, living here in reality, experiencing and living the life, directing and supporting life, not because of energy, as energy will be no more, but self as expression of self and what self really is.

                Try to explore, how it could be, to live without thoughts in mind. It is more than “pleasure”

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to hide myself in front of myself in separation from myself through believe, fear and idea of myself of who I am, instead of being here within and as moment of breath, equal to me, equal with me, living me and expressing me.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that hiding can protect me from being harmed, hurt, laughed on me, that hiding is my protection and that I need protection from myself as I separated myself from myself through ideas, believes, fear, and past experiences of being hurt, harmed and thus hold myself into such events, not seeing and not realizing that this events do not exist anymore, not seeing and realizing that anything I experienced is not more here, it is just container of memories within and as my mind I allowed and accepted to myself to live, to became and reflect.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not see and realize for myself that only one moment exist, always, and that I am equal and one within and as moment which is here.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to define here and being here as presence within and as my memories activated through act of thinking and participating on thinking, creating energy experiences for myself and therefore think and believe that thus I am here, instead of seeing and realizing that any thought which came up, means I am not more here but in the mind, that any energy flow I experience is not real, that and projection in my mind is not real, that any idea, believe, has been told to me and thus I copied accordingly my likeness and my self definition towards such idea, believe, projection.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to define being here as being present in the mind, as being in and as my mind, as living the mind, as accepting the mind, as a system, as a program of myself I allowed to live, instead of seeing and realizing for myself, that being here is simplicity of breath, in breath and out breath as moment which exist, equal and one with, equal and one with body as flesh as physical which exists and which I can touch.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not see the simplicity of living here, with and as breath of life which I am, but allowing and accepting to live as reflection of my past, thus I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create myself on fear, my living on fear, the experiences of myself on fear in separation from myself, and not allowing and accepting myself to break all fears I allowed to live and define myself into.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment