Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 57 : Fear of sexual expression


                When I became teenager and the sexual fantasies and projections became within me so unfulfilled, and when I started to date with first girl or start to have first sexual experiences, and then first sexual intercourse, I became a bit surprised, this is sex?

                My fantasies, and what sex could be, was a bit different then what was happening in reality, after first sex with a girl I became a bit surprised, as I expected something “mind blowing” but nothing like that happened, the energy experience was even worse than during masturbation.

                It was like, something is wrong here, maybe with me, maybe with the perception of sex and sexuality I imagined, as it was years and year of fantasies till I became “old” enough to have sex. And then, like disappointment took place. After some period it was better, but my fantasies was never fulfilled, as I had within me tons and tons of possibilities what I could do with a girl, but due to the various circumstances lot of fantasies I never did, as simply according rules, dogmas and perception within me, girl I was with and society thus was impossible to “make it real “. But to fulfill desires is anyway irrelevant, as it was always just only a desire, never real expression of me.

                From the time I first kissed a girl, this type of thoughts came up within me during all period of my sexual experiences with girls: Did I kiss her correctly? Did she like it? It was ok to kiss this way? Can I touch her? Can I touch her this way? Can I touch her ass? How she will react? Is she ok with me? Does she like me? Does she want to touch me? Can I put this dress down from her? Does she like my body? Does she perceive me like a male? Do I behave correctly as a male? Should I be gentler to her? Or should I be rougher to her? Should I just grab her? Can I push on her? Does she want to have sex with me? How can I make her to want to have sex with me? Can I observe her body in front of her? What she will think if I will observe her body? Can I say her what I like? Can I say her I like her body? …and many, many more.

                What is the point of all questions written above? Fear. Only one point why I asked those questions is simply fear. As sexuality was not understood at all within me, at sexuality within and as me was always based on imagination, projections, desires, fear, expectations and energy movement within me, thus I shaped myself accordingly and created myself as a reflections of such points, where physical sexual expression absolutely missed, always. I was never here, present as breathe as me, simply never. Everything I experienced with girls, was simply mind based, and therefore based on fear.

                I never expressed in front of any girl as who I am as sexual expression as me, as physical movement of myself, physical touch, simple never.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear to express myself sexually, as sex of myself as sex of me as sex of my physical body as who I am as physical here, within and as breath, equal and one.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me projections, fantasies, expectations, desires, perception about sex and what sex could be, and what I should experience and how instead of being here within and as my breath and express myself as who I am as my physical body as sex as touch of the physical.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear to touch myself in separation from myself, to fear to express myself as touch as a worry and fear what will girl in front of me think.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself from myself and from my body and thus fear to express myself as touch here, as who I am as physical body.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to base my expression as sex on the thoughts in and as my mind, to define myself with and towards the thoughts of fear within me as : “Did I kiss her correctly? Did she like it? It was ok to kiss this way? Can I touch her? Can I touch her this way? Can I touch her ass? How she will react? Is she ok with me? Does she like me? Does she want to touch me? Can I put this dress down from her? Does she like my body? Does she perceive me like a male? Do I behave correctly as a male? Should I be gentler to her? Or should I be rougher to her? Should I just grab her? Can I push on her? Does she want to have sex with me? How can I make her to want to have sex with me? Can I observe her body in front of her? What she will think if I will observe her body? Can I say her what I like? Can I say her I like her body?” where I allowed to be directed by fear and not seeing and realizing that through this I am living the mind and not myself as presence of me, as presence within and as moment which is here as breath, equal and one with my body.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to base my movements with my hands, my legs, my body and the words I say in front of girl on fear, on fear in separation myself form myself, where I feared myself and not seeing and realizing that I expressed myself within and as fear of the mind and thus nothing of such expression was real expression of me, but just following the program of fear as energy as energy enslavement of myself into and as fear.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear to dance with a girl in moment as a fear and worry what she will think about me, how she will react and what she will say and from this hide myself in fear in front of girl and hide myself into and as my mind, instead of being here within and as breath equal and one with my body and do not allow and accept to myself to be directed by the mind as fear of expressing myself.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to enslave myself within and as fear of the mind as projections, worries, thoughts, desires in separation myself form myself and thus hide myself in front of myself, hide and tremble in fear to express myself equal and one with me body, here in presence of me in and as my breath, as who I am.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear to explore my body, to fear to experience my body as physical, to fear to be equal and one within and as breath with my body here, as a fear and worry to be ashamed, laughed when I express myself equal and one as who I am.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to hide myself in front of myself as a fear of being ashamed and laughed when I express myself as sex, as sex as physical movements of myself, equal and one with my breath.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear to explore who I am as sex as sexual expression of me as my physical body.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself and my expression of sex as physical touch, movement of my body into and as a mind energy entity, where through projections, ideas, believes I allowed imagine what sex should be instead of expression myself as sex as sexual expression of me.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to hide and separate myself from my body through ideas, and believes about sex , projections and desires what sex should be, imagination of how I should experience sex or what this experiences should be, instead of expression myself equal and one with my physical body as sex, instead of expressing myself equal and one as movement and touch of my body here, equal with and as breath as who I am here.

Thanks, Juraj




No comments:

Post a Comment