Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 80 : Separation – I am more, because I see more




                Within this thought which came up here, I realized, that over time as I walk my process, I see that people around me are like blind, like deaf, aware so little even if, as I see within me this point, overtime I started like to think and believe about me that I am more because I am aware more.

                Yes, I am aware more in regards of point of how I function, what I see and what are my actions, what I realized about me so far, but I can say, this all do not make from myself more than any other being here.

                I can’t be more in anyway what so over, as all and everything is me, thus I can’t be more than me. I am me, and not matter in which body what I realized so far, as within the mind of man, for some people is impossible to realize anything thus those are innocent from perspective of their abdication of self responsibility to such extent, and believe in mind that they completely and entirely gave power to their minds.

                This also do not mean that they can abuse, manipulate and harm the ways they do, but they do not see it, they do not realize it, they are no aware what they are really doing as it is impossible for them.

                Thus I can only assist and support, to show and reveal what is here, what we as humanity allowed to do onto each other, and thus eventually stop this system of abuse and annihilation of mankind, as within this, we are annihilating life.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought that I am more because I see more, instead of see and realize that do not matter what I see or realize for myself, that I am always equal and one with everyone and everything which exists.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I can make from myself more than others when I will see and realize for myself more, instead of see and realize that through this I am comparing myself with myself and thus judge myself and exist within and as mind polarity design more than/ less than and through this I am participating on system of inequality of myself and accepting the system of inequality as me, thus I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to the mind design as less than / more than as mind polarity design as system of inequality, instead of stop and see and realize for myself who I am here as breath, as life, as my physical body, as equal and one.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to do not see and realize that comparison is always judgment of myself and that within this I start to judge people on those who see and realize for themselves and those who do not see and realize anything and through this participate on system and design of more than and less than as mind system design of inequality as those who walk their process I started to see as more than others, instead of stop and see and realize that no one within all existence is more than others or less than others but I am always equal with everything and everyone and thus when I see that I can assist and support someone within moment here, thus I do so.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think the thought that because I see more thus I am more than other, instead of see and realize that I see more just only because I pushed myself and start to walk my process and that those who didn’t walked anything thus they have no chance to realize for themselves anything, thus the fact that they do not see and realize is state of their minds, thus I stop, I see and realize for myself that I am equal to each being here, that because I am walking my process I am not more and never will be, that because I see and realize for myself some points and play outs thus it do not mean that I am more or less, I stop to participate on less / more design and when and as I face the situation or attempt to make from myself more than others, I stop and breathe and release myself from such idea, believe, through self forgiveness.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment