Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 71 : Relationship – Search for self




                Within existence and acceptance separation of self from self, thus the desire to find self and get back self has been born within me and thus desire to be in relationship.

                The desire to be in relationship, is just search and seek to find self again and “get back” the parts of self which has been lost within and as acceptance of living as a mind.

                To live as a mind is a horror, because, mind is not real. Thus it is horror to live whole life just illusion, and at the end, realize that everything was just self deception.

                Time to stop. Here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to search and seek for myself and thus desire to be in relationship, instead of seeing and realizing that I am already here, as all as one and thus I do not need anybody or anything I should relate or define myself to, as I am already completed and fulfilled here, as I accept myself and I fulfill myself as me, as self acceptance as who I am as life.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself through acceptance of fear of me, of myself and fear of all parts of me, as a fear who I really am and what I really consist of and thus I rather turned into a illusion and believe of the mind that I am separated and thus that I have to sear and seek back for myself, instead of seeing that I am already here, instead of realizing that everything which exists as parts of me are equal to me and me equal to the parts of me thus I am one with all parts of me which I consist and exists as matter, as physical as who I am here as breath.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to deny that everything which exists is always me and thus I rather turned into a illusion and believe that what if this is not me and through this deny who I am here, and deny myself through illusion of separation I became living.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I can’t find who I really am, instead of seeing and realizing that I do not need to find or search for me, as I am already here in completion of me and that nothing is lost and that I am not lost as I am one and equal with everything which exists, thus nothing of me is lost or forgotten.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that separation is that what will protect me from myself instead of seeing and realizing that it is just my fear of myself.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself and think and believe that because I separated from myself thus I am lost and that I do not see how to find myself or how I can search for myself, instead of seeing and realizing that simply search and seek for myself is illusion of the mind because of believe that I am lost and that I forgot who I am, instead of taking self responsibility and stop believes and ideas about myself and about search and seek for myself and thus seeing and realizing that I am here, equal and one with all parts of me as my physical body, each cell and each molecule I am made of, as existence as life as breath here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that because of acceptance and allowance separation and thus desire for relationship with me I will find me and seek me, instead of standing equal and one with me as I am already here.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that it is not possible that everything which exists is me.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that I must find my true self, instead of seeing that my true self has been always here as matter, as physical, but because I separated from myself into a illusions and ideas and believes about myself into a mind and believed that it is not possible that what is here is me, thus believe that I have to find who I really am, instead of seeing and accepting me here, as who I am as physical.

I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from myself through ideas and believes about time, and that time is real and that through time I will be able to find me one day, and that when this day will come I will be finally completed and fulfilled instead of seeing and realizing that it is not possible for me to come as I am already here, instead of seeing and realizing that perception and acceptance of time is my self delusion in searching and seeking for myself, not seeing and not accepting me here.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that because I see thing around me through me physical eyes the way I perceive through my mind, thus I have to be separated from myself and thus search and seek for myself, instead of seeing and realizing that this perception and idea is my self delusion and that I deceived myself, because I put trust into and as pictures I see and thus believes that those pictures can’t be me as I separated from that what I create, thus I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to separate myself from my own creation.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to think and believe that what I create that it is not me, instead of seeing and realizing that this is point of separation from myself as what I create thus I am that, instead of seeing and realizing that I feared my own creation.

                I forgive to myself that I have accepted and allowed to myself to fear what I create as a fear of myself as a fear of me as who I am if I create the world the way it is, instead of stop the fear and see and realize that I deluded myself in front of me, that I denied myself, that I dishonored myself , through acceptance and allowance of fear of me, thus I stop to fear me, I stop to fear who I am, I stop to fear what I create, I stop to deny me, I stop to dishonor me, I stop to deceive me, I stop to lie to me, I stop to relate to me, I stop to compare me, I stop to desire me, I stop to want me, I stop to search me, I stop to search for me, I stop the separation myself from myself, I accept me as who I am here, as life, as physical as all as one.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment