Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 37 : Do not waste time


                 Each moment in mind is wasting of time, each moment where I miss my breath is moment I missed myself and reality at all.

                Each moment I am not here but in “ dimensions “ of the mind is the moment I am creating consequences of inequality.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to spend time in mind as the monologue voice within my head, silently talking, silently speaking and believing that this views and understanding is understanding of myself, instead of realizing that it is the mind and how mind wants and try to explain reality as existence as what is here thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to try to explain to myself the oneness and equality through the mind as perceptions, ideas and statements instead of realizing that mind have no understanding of reality at all thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to want and try to understand reality through the mind instead of living here within and as my breath equal to my body and equal to myself each breath I am here.

I commit myself to become living expression of breath as life here.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment