Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 34 : Give up



                Give up and let it be. Give up and let it go. Give up and see. Give up and realize. Give up and live. Give up and free myself. Give up the desires. Give up the thoughts. Give up the persona. Give up the characters. Give up the ideas. Give up the fears. Give up that what I like. Give up that what I want. Give up my ego. Give up believes. Give up energy. Give up judgments. Give up the backchat. Give up the voice within my head. Give up the pictures. Give up the sounds. Give up the past. Give up the future. Give up the light. Give up the dark. Give up what I know. Give up what I was informed.

                My last moments here, it comes to me, are like only about giving up, point by point, and I am still here. Maybe I will be here when I will give up everything.

                Just breathe.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment