Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 42 : Fear of unknown – Anxiety from future


                I faced interesting points, where the stuff which was new to me has been explained very briefly and due to the vastness of required actions I became like “ lost “ in all information and actions required to perform specific task, thus I started to experience anxiety within me, as fear of the future that I do not know how to perform this specific tasks and how to proceed, the energy build up was strong but within breath I was able to maintain my stability, but energy experience has been allowed and created.

                I realized, it is fear of future, fear of failing, fear of that I will not be able to proceed and perform that what is required to be done, fear that I will not know how and what I should do, and thus wanting to stand back and away from that I do not know how to perform, and thus remain within and as own created prison by fear, to do not deviate away from accepted fears and simply remain locked and imprisoned.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear the future as that what will exist and what will happen as idea created within and as me based on perception that when I do not know something or if I do not know and understand things how should be processed thus I should stand back and away from that what I do not know and understand as allowed and accepted anxiety within and as me thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear the future as my own self created idea about my fail in the future based on lack of knowledge instead of realizing that I can simply research and investigate how things works and see and realize for myself how I can accomplish that what I do not know and understand and thus process what is required thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear the future as a point of my own failing as projection to the future instead of realizing that future do not exist and that future will never come as I will be always here and thus I can use my skills and abilities to accomplish that what is required to be done and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to fear future and create within me anxiety as energy build up as a point of my own ideas and  perceptions  of me failing and not be able to accomplish that what I do not know as knowledge and information instead of realizing that fear as energy as anxiety as fear of the future is not real as it is of the mind and I am not the mind as I am here within and as my breath thus I focus on my breath within moment and my actions to see and realize for myself what and how should be processed and completed and that I can always find solutions for any problem /circumstance/issue which I am facing.

Thanks, Juraj


               

No comments:

Post a Comment