Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 49 : Girls and inferiority – I was raped by woman – Energy Zombie part 3


                Me, as a male, I would never thought before, that I will sometimes write about the point, of being raped, raped by woman.

                 Once I pushed myself to speak with woman whom I feared from certain perspective, which behavior was very expressive, looked very natural, and I was not aware why I am attracted to her. Why I liked here expression, why I liked her way of talking, and what is behind, I was blind.

                The speeches between us looked very natural, I shared with her lot of different points, and for moments I thought myself that she is aware of some point thus is cool to speak with her about it. That time, I forgot my polarity design of inferiority/superiority towards girls, and mostly as I focused just on point of superiority towards girls, I forgot to solve points within me being as inferior.

                I forgot myself completely as I was attracted to this woman, and I just started to follow my design, where I placed me as inferior and less than a woman.

                I was excited that you touch me, that we are in bed and that we both kiss each other, I was excited but I do not wanted to have sex with you. We both started to undress each other, and we remained naked in bed, touching, kissing, moving our hands over our bodies, I liked it, I liked you touch and kiss me, and here, I am on bed on my back, yes I am excited thus my penis is hard, you are naked and you are on me, no penetration occurred so far as I do not wanted to have sex with you. Simply, within me I do not did this decision that I would like to have sex with you, simple I do not wanted and that was my will.

                But as you moved down to my penis with your hand, just you take me and move yourself to be able to penetrate, I am shitty scared, I am frighten as I do not want this, simply not, I want resist but for my surprise I am not able. I am not able to take any action to stop you, I am like paralyzed and you move yourself and penetrate and fill your vagina with my penis and start to move, simply fuck me. You started to fuck me, and I do not want this, but I am just laying on my back, frighten from myself that I was not able resist you, I do not understand myself within this moment, how come I am allowing this, why I am allowing this. Yes I am excited but still I do not want to fuck with you. But you do, you fuck me and you enjoy it and you do not care if I want or not, you are taking me, you are raping me just for your pleasure and I am allowing it.

                I started to judge myself, how come I allowed this, I felt guilty in front of me that I was not able resist, not seeing and realizing that it was because I placed myself as inferior towards you, thus just as a puppet in front of you. I placed myself this way, I allowed it, I made from me the toy for you and you took action and opportunity to play with this toy.

                I felt wrong, I felt abused without asking if I want this or not, but by paradox I allowed it. I feared you, I do not stood up for myself as I was not able to see where I placed myself and why. When we finished, I felt liked shit but I suppressed this moment, I do not wanted to see it, and I do not wanted to see what I allowed.

                Within few days, we are in very similar position, but just other day is. Sex between us started very similar way, and as I suppressed already the moment few days before, what I experienced and why, thus I am allowing you without any resistance to take me, and start to ride on me. I look on you, you have closed eyes, and you are moving your skillet and simply frenetically fuck me. I see you are raping me, but for my surprise this time I like it. As I suppressed the moment before, and dislike to this event, now just polarity of this event emerged within me as likeness of being raped.

                Yes, I look on you, how you move, how you rape me and I like it. This comes to me as nonsense. The energy within me emerged, and I created within and as me the likeness towards this event, as I was placed in front of you within and as me absolutely inferior, your puppet, your slave, your toy.

                I started adore you as my goddess and mistress which can do whatever want with me, and I will just be you slave, I was aware who you are, what you do, but I was not able to resist you just serve you.

                You once said: We at first took those innocent, how much demons was inside you? But, I can’t blame you, as I allowed it, without my allowance you would not be able to do with me what you did.

                After some period, when our “relationship” start to crash, I heard within and as my mind, my mind praying you to be with me, the voice within me head, like me on knew in front of you, but I stood up, and I started to scream on you, I had to scream as I had to be louder as the speech of my mind, I had to stand up within me in front of you, and outshot my mind.

                You stood up in front of me paralyzed, looking on me not knowing why I scream, scared from me, yes I had to scare you and stood up in me, to do not allow to be raped anymore.

                By paradox, over time, the thoughts in polarities of raping and being raped emerged within my mind, and I was no aware why, but because I defined myself to this event, I allowed the rape to exist within and as me, I allowed sexual energy connect and create through the act of raping, through taking the other against his will, I allowed to create within me the energy of being abused, and polarity of this event and friction moved within my mind, showing me, and I realized, I allowed rape to exist, thus I am responsible for rape which exists, and I stop.

                I do not allow this anymore.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself from you and place myself inferior in front of you, looking upon you are superior and thus allow and accept to be raped be you, instead of realizing that this all was polarity friction between inferiority/superiority of two separated entities as we became our minds, thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to make form myself the toy for you and puppet for you to fulfill your sexual needs and desires.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not resist you when you started to rape me, as I placed myself inferior and thus I became paralyzed and not able to do anything about it but just lay and serve you as a tool for your pleasure.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge myself that I allowed this event of you raping me, and judge myself for inability to resist you, not seeing and realizing that I allowed it because I placed myself inferior in front of you instead of standing equal and one with you, seeing myself equal to you and seeing yourself equal to me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself the rape exist through my very allowance of inferiority towards a girl, instead of seeing myself equal to a girl and girl equal to me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to judge me for allowing rape and event of rape, and allowing to be raped and not seeing why I allowed it, and suppress this guilt and judgment of myself within me and not wanting what happened and why this happened thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me the likeness towards the event of being raped and being abused as energy creation of this event of abuse, through my allowance and acceptance of sexual violence and sexual abuse where I placed myself inferior towards you and not seeing and realizing myself equal to you and you equal to me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me positive energy charge and sexual energy creation in and as the moment of sexual abuse and sexual violence and through this allowing and accepting rape to exist as I separated myself from you and through fear and my inferiority to allow and accept to be raped as I suppressed my self judgment and guilt and inability to act and resist you within me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to be paralyzed within and as moment of you wanting to have sex with me, not standing up and speak that I do not want this, not being here within and as breath, but just excited in my mind as my nervousness and fear, thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to rape exist as an act of separation, nervousness and fear and thus create within and as me the anger towards this moment and towards you and want to revenge on you but not seeing and realizing myself as equal to you and you equal to me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to anger and rape exist as the separation and friction in and as me,  where I separated myself from you and thus created the energy and energy friction within me and through my placement as inferior allowed the rape to exist as violence towards the physical.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to rape exist as rape of physical as a very friction of physical being abused and used for generation of energy and thus create within and as me the likeness and positive energy charge towards abuse of physical in and as separation from the physical within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself from physical and thus through this separation allow and accept the friction, the polarity of inferiority/superiority to exist and from this rape and abuse to exist in and as me, instead of being here as breath and express myself equal and one with physical.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself from physical because of very likeness towards the sexual energy and friction which occur through separation and within this allow and accept the rape of the physical to exist.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to abuse and rape the physical just for energy creation and my likeness towards this energy and my self definition towards this energy and not seeing myself as equal and one with the physical, with my body, not standing up for the physical as my body, but just follow the script/design and program of inferiority/superiority and more/less than where the friction can occur and through this friction allow and accept the rape to exist.

I commit myself to do not allowed and accept rape to exist within and as me.

I commit myself to do not allowed inferiority/superiority exist within and as me.

I commit myself to see myself equal towards myself and others equal to me.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment