Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 36 : The future will never come


                I realized, that anything what I place within my mind to the future, thus it will never come, as it is already placed through separation to the future and what is here is thus not seen and not understood.

                No shortcut exist, no overlap, no jumping, as it is simply no possible as one moment end just only new one can come, one by one and anything what is place in mind in future thus is not real as it is idea, believe, desire, fear, or whatever else but it is not here.

                It is interesting, as I realized that this looking to the future, or placing “things” to the future, is like automatic way of living, where also expectations plays significant role.

                But can life expect anything? Can matter expect something to the future what will happen?

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to expect things that will happen by itself without my actions or participation, instead of making things happen.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to place fears, desires, expectations, ideas, believes to the future and thus create within me future projections about reality and how reality should works and what should happen instead of focusing on my breath, on my body, reality where I am with my body and thus solve that what is here and not that what is created within and as my mind as future projections thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to solve within my mind future projections instead of solving that what is here.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not participate on that what I do not understand and create within me the fear and resistance towards that what I do not know, instead of pushing myself and find out.

Thanks, Juraj



No comments:

Post a Comment