Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 41 : Fear as prison for SELF


                The body as a flesh as that what is made of earth, is always here with the earth, the body never jump into a past, the body never look to the future, my body is always here, absolutely constant, absolutely present within moment, each particle, each cell and molecule which my body is made of is always here.

                The synergy of this amazing cooperation of particles, cells, molecules and their interaction built together brilliant shape I call my body.

                I am within my body, as my body, not yet standing equal and one with each particle and molecule my body is made of, as I allowed myself to live my life within and as mind and forget my body and forget the reality and forget that what is real is here.

                As a child I used to live here, within reality of my body and surroundings, I used to not solve issues/problems in my mind and I used to just enjoy that I am here. I used to not live as desires, I used to not imagine and I used to not fear. As I was growing up, as I was starting looking upon adults and what they can do, point by point I started to losing the touch of my body, the presence of my body, and I started to live more and more in the mind, moving myself up to my head, in absolute believe that the voice I heard in my head is voice of myself, that I am this voice and thus it is my this voice I hear.

                The conspiracy of this trust to this voice is my allowance and acceptance to judge, to compare, to diminish, to desire, to wish, to pray, to separate myself from myself and imprison myself into a mind just for sake of trust and believe I am voice in my head and thus the things I see through this voice and how I understand things through the voice of mind are valid, true, and the most ultimate deception of myself not seeing and realizing that it is fear.

                The ignition and the trigger of the mind is the fear. The ignition of separation is fear. The ignition of ego is fear. The ignition and the trigger of each component of the mind is fear. Fear as the building platform where I built myself accordingly, that what I call I is completely and entirely build on fear, and this fear, I forgot is fear and thus I started to call it life and living, as I started to perceive that it is normal and valid “ expression and living “ of myself, even absolutely blind that it is fear.

                Everything I said to my parents, was said within and as through this fear as I was already locked within my mind and thus separated from my parents, because I feared them and thus I acted the way to be not punished and in sake to be not harmed by them through hands or through words.

                My interaction in my life with brothers and sister, was built within and as fear of them as I was separated from them and I stood as an ego alone, the nature, the animals, the bugs and flowers, my actions was only within and as through point of ego as separated from everything already. Overtime according knowledge and information I got from this world, was just adding another and another fears into and as me, accepting it and allowing to direct me, and thus completely diminish myself, my body, falling and falling to the point, where I fall into my knees and broke myself into delusions of the mind through thousands of different thoughts,” realms” of the mind, massive amount of energetic experiences accumulating within and as my body, harming my body with the energy, as I started to live as derived entity of my past hoping and looking upon the future in hope that in future it will be maybe better.

                I forgot my body and my body was still here, every single moment I lived, my body was still here, just me not. And my body didn’t punished me for everything what I have done towards, my body still let me to live and still moment by moment use my body just for sake of my self interest.

                The amount of abuse of my body I created towards just for sake of getting the energy is so vast, that if my body would like to take on revenge on me, I would became probably insane within one moment. But my body didn’t, my body tolerated everything I did, and still in patience trying to speak with me, trying to show me, trying to support me to see and realize when, how, why,what and for what reason I fall.

                I dared to judge my body, I dared to make my body inferior and I dared to think and believe that me as a mind is more than physical flesh as my body.

                And the interesting question came up. Am I dependent on my body, or my body is dependent on me?

                And the answer is simple. It is me who is dependent on “mercy” of my body, my body without me is quite fine. I used my body as a parasite, I used my body as a tool, I used my body as a bridge for my desires. When I go to sleep, I even do not know how I can wake up, when I sleep I am not aware of myself, I have no clue that I exist, I do not see a shit about myself, thus here is clear, to which extent I separated myself from my physical body through fear as energy I lived. When I sleep, my body breathe and I am even not aware of my breath, I am not aware of my hands, my legs, I feel no touch but I am still in the bed and my body touch the bed and I am not aware of this touch.

                Thus am I aware? What it is this awareness when I am awake, what I am aware of and what I see and how I see? Do I see only as a mind? Can I see only that what my mind allows me to see? Can I realize for myself more? Am I capable to see more and consider something my mind have no chance to consider? Can I break through the mind and be aware what mind can’t be aware? Is mind awareness?

                Mind is not awareness, mind is system. Mind can’t see as mind is looking through memories, mind is looking through relationships which someone explained to mind, mind learned and evolved  and just created more sophisticated connections and relationships between points mind is capable understand through knowledge and information someone told to me, to me as a mind.

                Am I aware each single breath I took? Am I aware each movement of my body? Am I aware each single touch I do with my body? Am I aware each single blink of my eyes? Am I aware each single muscle movement of my body? Am I aware each bone, each cell, each particle my body is made of? No. Thus how come? How come that I allowed and accepted to myself to “ live “ and not be aware? Do I live then? How I can live myself as my body if I am even not aware how my body functions?

                Can I claim I live? I can’t. Until I am aware everything my body consist of, I can’t claim I live and that I am aware, as I am not equal and one with and as my body.

                What it is and how I can break my mind, how I can became equal and one with each particle of my body, how I can stand within and as my body, equal, completely present here as my body is present here each single moment?

                Stop. Stop living the mind, stop living up in the head, stop hearing the voice, stop hearing the thoughts, stop fear and breathe. Apply self forgiveness on each single point I allowed myself to separate myself from, live here and be here within and as my body. To focus, to focus on each single thing I do within and as my body through and as my breath, to be aware what I am really doing within reality, why I am doing it, and remove everything which is not leading myself into and as equality and oneness.

                This means, I simply have to remove everything, point by point, into absolute specificity, detail, into most intricate depth of myself to see and realize, to realize myself.

                The fear was the building platform I built myself onto and separated myself from myself, thus I have to track everything within and as me as fear I allowed and accepted to myself to became and live, as the fear is ultimate deception.

                Thus after this, it is simple.

I commit myself to walk my process and self-forgiveness into absolute detail, into absolute specificity to remove and stop the mind I became.

Thus here I want to look for example on color – red, what I am capable to find within and as me in regards of red color I allowed and accepted to myself to live.

Red – Likeness-positive: Associations / polarity

blood - positive
rose - positive
 damage - negative
 vegetable - positive
 sex - positive
 horny - positive
 excitement - positive
 harm - negative
 hurt - negative
 bleeding - negative
 fear - negative
 lips - positive
 beauty – perception with no energetic charge
kiss – positive
tongue – positive
money – positive
warning – negative
stop - negative
reading – past tense red
knowledge – red audiences

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to charge word red with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word red as a mind judgment of word red as positive thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within and as me likeness towards word red as likeness and create within me relationship towards word red and separate and from word red

 thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within me the network of energetic connections of the word red towards other word within and as polarity of the mind where I associated word red with words as blood – positive, thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to charge word blood with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word blood as a mind judgment of word blood as positive

 thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word rose and charge word rose with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word rose as a mind judgment of word rose as positive

 thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word damage and charge word damage with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word damage as a mind judgment of word damage as negative

 thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word vegetable and charge word vegetable with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word vegetable as a mind judgment of word vegetable as positive

 thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word damage and charge word damage with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word damage as a mind judgment of word damage as negative

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word sex and charge word sex with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word sex as a mind judgment of word sex as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word horny and charge word horny with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word horny as a mind judgment of word horny as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word excitement and charge word excitement with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word excitement as a mind judgment of word excitement as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word harm and charge word harm with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word harm as a mind judgment of word harm as negative

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word hurt and charge word hurt with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word hurt as a mind judgment of word hurt as negative

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word bleeding and charge word bleeding with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word bleeding as a mind judgment of word bleeding as negative

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word fear and charge word fear with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word fear as a mind judgment of word fear as negative

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word warning and charge word warning with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word warning as a mind judgment of word warning as negative

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word stop and charge word stop with negative energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word stop as a mind judgment of word stop as negative

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word lips and charge word lips with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word lips as a mind judgment of word lips as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word kiss and charge word kiss with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word kiss as a mind judgment of word kiss as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word lips and charge word lips with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word lips as a mind judgment of word lips as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word tongue and charge word tongue with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word tongue as a mind judgment of word tongue as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word money and charge word money with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word money as a mind judgment of word money as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word knowledge and charge word knowledge with positive energetic charge and exist within and as separation from word knowledge as a mind judgment of word knowledge as positive

thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to connect to word red the word beauty as my own perception of something in existence.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment