Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 48 : Girls and Inferiority – Me as Energy Zombie – part 2


                 When I felt within me the energy towards a girl, I thought that I am the one who have to prove to a girl, who I am as male, to show her who I am in front of her, and wait for her decision if she wants to be with me or not.  It was like, here I am in front of you, I am fallen in love towards you, and it is your mercy if you take me or not, it is your mercy if you would like to be with me or not.

                I placed myself as less than thus I perceived it as a mercy, I thought that it is a girl which should decide if she wants to be with me, not seeing who she is, not seeing what she live, not seeing what she believe and not carrying who she is, just for sake to be with her and fulfill my inner needs for this energy I created and allowed within me, as this energy I perceived as love.

                The friction and fear that she will possibly reject me, the fear that she will not like me, the fear that girl I stand in front will let me be and thus I will remain alone with my love towards her. Love goes hand in hand with fear, and nothing of that is real, as love as energy equal fear, constant fear of being rejected and left alone, not seeing myself within this and my value, not seeing myself in this play out, just asking for mercy, praying for mercy to be together.

                First girl in my life, as I was around 8 years old, when I saw her, I became immediately “drunken” by the picture of her, my legs trembles in front of her, I am shy to speak with her, I started to hide immediately within me to not reveal and to not show what is going on. I couldn’t understand what it is I experience, a energy within me raised immediately and I just shake. I shake, my hands, my legs, I am unable to speech, I hardly move, I am uncertain. I feel the attraction towards this picture in front of me, I feel that this picture I like, the eyes and hairs I see, I am lost.

                When you notice me, I am shy, I am shy to look into your eyes because maybe you will see that I am lost already, I lost myself in the picture and the eyes which are looking on me. I lost myself through picture I see looking on me, I fear this picture looking on me, I fear this eyes and I tremble. The energy within and as me is immense, my heart beats, my pulse is rising, I am unstable. Why? Why this? How come I experience this? What it is? I do not know, I do not understand, uncertainty within and as me.

                I would like to tell you, I do not know what to tell you or how. I fear to speech. I know where you live. I am looking upon you when you look on me from the balcony you are. I am looking upon the balcony each time I pass around, I am looking upon if she will notice, when I see you look on me, or you notice me, I am pleased, the energy within me, the thoughts, I would like to be with you, just in your presence, maybe I can kiss you, maybe I can hold your hands, maybe you would like to be with me. I thinks I have to prove to you who I am, I am young boy thus I ran, I ran and I jump, the constructions around, I just jump to show you what I am capable of, I ran to show you how strong I am, I am like in zoo. Like the animal in zoo presenting to you who I am and what I am capable of, as I lost me in energy experience I feel towards you. I am blind already.

                I do not see who I am anymore here, I do not see myself anymore, as I look only on this energy, what I experience when I am noticed by you. I do not know a shit about you, I see only this picture and this eyes looking on me and I am pleased as I think and believe you like me, maybe.

                I want from you, to save me in my feeling, to say you like me, to say you would like to be with me, to save me from my own uncertainty, I am separated from you, I see you as more than me as I lost myself, I lost myself as who I am, but you are doing nothing, I desire to be with you, I desire you, your movements when I see you, I am amazed, your expression I am “drunken”, your hairs, so beautiful, so dark, you eyes, you have to dark eyes, this eyes when look on me, I am trembling just as I see you see me, I am nervous, I am sacrificing myself for you and your eyes I see, and the hope and the idea that you will probably like me is moving me towards you.

                Each time I see you, I desire you and at the same time I am shy and hidden, as I do not understand, that it is only energy I allowed within me, to ignite the hope, the idea about you and me, the projection of me and you, I see you as only one I would like to be with, I see you as the only woman from all women, as what I experience is only towards you, not realizing how I fucked myself in this.

                You allowed me to came to your home, we sit together and we speak, child speech, about school, and I count the stuff in your place, I want to make myself interesting, I want to show you that I am worthy your attention, as I lost attention towards me and I stop seeing me.

                Once, we stand in front of us, you speak something and you are rejecting me, I am young boy and I do not understand why you speak what you speak, why this, anger ignites within me, you laugh on me and I do not understand. The anger in me, I took you by shoulders and throw you on floor. I am shocked what I did, I am scared from myself, I regret what did and I regret that moment, as I see that I throw you away from me in anger, as anger, because you laugh on me.

                I stand upon you, and I speak to you – you deserved this because you laughed on me.  My ego, I acted as ego of me as male as the male which is strong and when ego is hit thus ego act, I acted towards you to show you who is stronger, who can throw you away, as I do not wanted to allow and accept that you rejected me.

                I regret what I did and I see no excuse within and as me, as I would like to excuse what I did, but I can’t , I feel guilt within me, that I throw away my love, the only girl I loved, the only girl I was looking upon, the only girl I wanted to life for, as I lost myself, as in anger and as anger I did this.

                I said to me, I will never ever allow myself to hit the girl, or throw girl away, or in any means hurt a girl, which I hold all my life. But as a ego, I wanted to be the one who is rejecting you, I couldn’t stand you are doing this to me, that is why I did it, I wanted to excuse it that you deserved it, but it was because of my ego, as I couldn’t handle that within moment of hearing such words, that it is real and what I hear from your mouth is true.

                I felt sorrow and I felt shame, guilt, I will not more be with my love, I will no more look into your eyes, I will be no more noticed by you.

                I pray for your forgiveness, I prey you to forgive me, but you are silent. I judge me, I judge myself but I pray, I sit and I pray. I lost myself as I do not get your forgiveness, I do not understand how come all of this happened, why I allowed all of this, what is going on within and as me, I desired you, to be in your presence, and everything went wrong way.

                I would like to fix it but I see it is impossible, and the years over years I keep you within and as me, I keep you inside me, I enslaved myself to this moment, to this regret and sorrow, to this pain inside me, as I never experienced such energy towards any girl and I was looking everywhere, you was the only one, thus the believe that I lost my love forever come to place, only fear remained within me, regret and sorrow, I asked you for forgiveness, but you remained silent. And your silence and your no answer tortured me, punished me, as I tortured myself and punished myself.

                I was 8 years old boy.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that energy experience, trembling, shaking, nervousness, anxiety and fear are real experiences and that I allowed to connect this experiences towards the picture presentation of a girl in front of me, towards the eyes and hairs, towards the face and when I noticed that I was noticed by this girl.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that what I experienced towards girl when I was eight that it was love towards her not seeing and not realizing that it is just energy experience and not real experience of me, and thus I do not realized that through this I allowed to lost myself within and as this energy experience through believe that this experience is me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to desire to be in presence of a girl when I was eight, to think and believe that I need to be in her presence to think and believe that I need and require to be noticed by her,  and because of this I allowed to enslave myself into and as energy experience of the mind, thinking and believe that this energy I require, think and believe that this energy is love, thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to create within and as me the opposite experience of this love as fear, as fear that I will lost this love and that I can love only you this way and think and believe that it is only you I can love in my life.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to experience guilt, sorrow pain and shame when I thrown you away at floor and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to pity myself for what I did, that I allowed and accepted to me to acted as a hurt ego of me as male, where my very inner desire, want and need was not fulfilled but hurt, thus I allowed and accepted within and as me anger towards you because I feat to be betrayed thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to want to show you who is stronger, to want to show you that I am male and that I can do it and that you are too weak to resist me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to harm you are a act of hurt ego where I separated myself from you.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to pray you for forgiveness and pray you to save me from my regret and my sorrow, to pray to take me back as a very desire to be with you, as the energy experience I believed is experience of me, I perceived as love and thus believe that this love is real  ignited within and as me, where I lost myself and I separated myself from you.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to pray you to save me as I lost myself within and as energy I allowed and accepted within and as me thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to looking upon you and place you as more than me, and that I adored you and perceive and think and believe that you are more than me, thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to want and desire to show you as a male what I am capable of, that I desired from myself the make a point of your interest as I lost myself within energy I experienced within me, I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to desire to be noticed by you and desire to be touched by you.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to believe that only you can save me, that nervousness, fear and anxiety I experienced within me are real experiences of me, not seeing and not realizing that it is energy experience of the mind I allowed myself to define myself into and think and believe that this energy is real and I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to not see you equal as me and see myself equal to you.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that you are the only one girl I will love ever, as the energy experience within and as me I believe is real love towards you, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to feel guilt, regret and sorrow when I hurt you as a act of ego, as a act of my dominance over you where I couldn’t stand and understand that you reject me and not like me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to hurt you as a act of ego where my ego was hurt by your words and I felt betrayed by love I experienced within and as me and betrayed by you and thus ignite within and as me the anger towards you and within and as this anger to hurt you and through this I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to regret what I did, to judge myself for what I did, to torture myself and punish myself , that I hurt everything what I loved, not seeing and realizing that everything of this was energy play out within me as love-fear, ego as male dominance and energy as sorrow, regret, shame, guilt, nervousness, uncertainty.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I am doomed forever as you didn’t forgive me that what I did, and thus I will have to pay forever for this very act and that I will have to remain in sorrow, pain and doom of me till the end of days.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to want and desire to be save by your forgiveness but torture myself because of you silence.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to hold myself into a picture of you, into a energy experience of likeness and perceived love towards you, towards the dark brown eyes of you, you dark long hairs and the picture I saw in front of me as energy experience towards this picture, and from this derive the fear, sadness, sorrow and nervousness.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to wait on you, to wait on your forgiveness and thus wait on myself and wait on me forgiving me what I have done and experienced within and as me, that I have allowed and accepted to lost me within and as energy experience in believe that it is real experience of me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to do not live myself because of waiting on you and you forgiveness for that what I have done, not expressing myself here and not living myself here but waiting on a day when you will come and forgive me what I have done.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to place myself as less than a woman because I hurt you and thus perceive myself as unworthy, because you rejected me and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to think and believe that I have no value because I was rejected instead of realizing and seeing within and as me the energy payout which took place.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to separate myself from myself in front of you because of very allowance and acceptance of energy and believe in this energy and thinking that this energy is love and that I need it to live and not seeing myself equal to you and you equal to me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to adore you because of picture I perceived in front of me, to adore you because of your eyes and hairs and because of desire within and as me to be with you, instead of my being with me here, in and as my breath, equal and one to you and see you equal and one to me as life.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to adore you because you was the woman and I judged and perceived woman as the gender which should be taken gently, behave towards gently and thus judge myself because I hurt you.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment