Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 53 : Clarity


                Self forgiveness brings clarity to ones speech, self forgiveness brings clarity to ones words, within and as self forgiveness one can see what has been allowed and accepted to live, to oneself, to others, to nature.

                Clarity is seeing without any shadow of doubt, without any thought in the head, without any reaction, clarity is here where always clarity was, but paradox we was never here.

                Clarity is speaking without any desire, without any fear, clarity is expression of that what is here.  It is speaking directly, just expressing myself here, as clarity as what is me.

                Clarity – is self honesty.

                I am clarity of me, I am purity of me, I am innocence of me, I am stability of me.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to blind myself in living in and as a mind, as a system which can’t see because systems looks through knowledge and information, where systems looks only as EGO and self interest, thus system can’t see a shit thus I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to live within and as my own self dishonesty, protecting my dishonesty, running away from myself, do not wanting to look into me, do not want to see what I have allowed and accepted to myself to live, to became, to express within and as dishonesty of me, instead of standing up for myself, standing up for myself as who I am here as life, giving value to myself where all parts of me are considered equally, where nothing of me is left behind, where all of me is revealed, seen and understood, within and as clarity of me, clarity as who I am as I see into me what I became.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to blind myself with knowledge and information I get from this world, what has been said to me, what I heard and what I seen, instead of looking into me and see directly what is here within and as me.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to limit my seeing and clarity of that what I see with my mind, with my desires and my wants, needs as EGO of the mind I became, where I diminished my seeing only on that what EGO wants, what I became, and thus not seeing what Is here, not realizing that only that what is here is real within and as moment of physical expressing itself.

I forgive to myself that I have allowed and accepted to myself to diminish my seeing and my clarity with information and knowledge of this world I got during my life time here, not realizing that any and each word I heard carried emotional/feeling charge of energy ones spoken and thus I copied this emotions/feelings into me and defined my vocabulary, my speech, my voice tonalities, the words I am expressing with emotional charge copied from others and not seeing myself within this, losing myself through coping the words and emotions from others and not expressing myself as the words as who I am within and as moment of my and as  breath here.

Thanks, Juraj


No comments:

Post a Comment